Thursday, July 12, 2007

Doula training starts tomorrow

Tomorrow I start a weekend long (Fri, Sat, Sun) ALACE doula training workshop. I'm really excited and I think it will be a lot of fun. There are several friends of mine also doing the workshop, so that is extra fun. I am taking Penelope, as she is still an in arms nursing baby. I really hope everything goes okay and she is very good. It's going to be a long weekend.

I left a card for my husband on the pizza in the fridge he is to cook for dinner tomorrow night. It reads:
Dear Ricky,
Thank you for being excited when I first told you about this workshop. It actually made all the difference to me. Thank you for all the support and encouragement you give me. Thank you for telling me to pursue my dreams of helping women and making a difference in childbirth. Thank you for being the type of man that takes care of his children for an entire weekend without even blinking twice. I could not have asked for more in a husband. I love you so much. To say I'm lucky is an understatement. I love you always, Shauna


If I'm not to tired I'll update over the weekend and talk about how the training is going.

No comments: